Apteriks has released the support of multiple user accounts bound to the single customer account. This allows for team members to share access to the same data stored in the cloud, but have different rights to it.
How would you use it
- Define “secondary” user accounts;
- Use personalized accounts instead of shared credentials;
- Keep the log of sign-ins and actions for each user;
- Delegate your functions by controlling individual user rights to data. Someone may only need ReadOnly view, while others can Update records, while administrators can Add/Delete records.
- Safely share data with partners or other departments by giving them only the rights they need; only for the time that is required.
Alex Mavrin, CCIE #7846
Visit https://www.apteriks.com and use FREE ONLINE tools for network professionals.